What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Jesse and I Walk to the Train Station

From Jesse's house to the train station is about a half mile walk.  Last week on Friday I picked him up and walked him to the station so he could spend the weekend.  Along the route, among other things, we saw a fireman school and a telephone pole climbing school.  The school as a bit distant; you can see it better from the light rail.
Climbing tower
Training School
You can see the telephone poles for climbing.  This is across the street from the fireman school.

No comments:

Post a Comment