What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Tony's Last Basketball Weekend

Tony's last weekend ended in one victory and one defeat.  Tony placed against a team made of of many of his friends from church.  I don't think either team played well, and it wasn't Tony's best game.  However he did play good defense.  ton's team won by three points, but both teams missed a lot of shots.  Tony said he got his hand on the last shot, and deflected it enough it missed, of the other team which would have tied the game.

Tony played much better the second game, and was a big man on both offense and defense.  He had half a dozen points and helped control the ball.  However they played a better team and were defeated.  This was an end of the season tourney, so they made the semi-finals.  Had they won they would have had another game on Sunday.
We took Tony to Waffle House after the first game, where he had a chocolate milkshake.

No comments:

Post a Comment