What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Crystal Apple Awards 2017

This has been a presentation ever since we moved here six years ago.  This is an evening to honor local educators.  The award recipients are nominated by the students.  Usually all the local schools are represented.  Those who nominate someone actually present the award with a short statement about why that teacher has influenced them.  It is held at the Mormon Church 6060 Northland in Manteca.


No comments:

Post a Comment