What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Charity and Sheri Attend Women's Session and Tony Has His First Zit

This Saturday it fell to me to watch the kids while Sheri and charity went to conference.  I had Jesse, tony's friend from San Jose, and Camberly and Hayley Dawn.  It was hard keeping track of Hayley Dawn as she wanted to play outside.  We went out for a while and she chased a ball around the court, and Tony and Jesse kicked a ball, and Camberly helped Hayley Dawn.
We got a notice on our basketball hoop that they don't like it on the road, so I moved it to the driveway.  Later, Jesse and the girls were out back, and Jesse turned on the hose.  Camberly fell and got her bum wet.  She wanted a change of clothes, but I din't have any.  She sat with me on a towel and I tried to dry her.  She fell asleep, and I was stuck underneath her the rest of the night.  (Half hour until the women came home.  I tried to watch the session, but just got the songs.


Then last night Sheri and Tony were complaining about marks they have.  I felt they both looked like spider bites.  However Sheri Popped Tony's first zit ever tonight.  Tony is worried this means he is getting old.  Maybe it does.  I am still not sure what Sheri's is.

No comments:

Post a Comment