What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, March 31, 2017

A Different Way to Work

I have been toying with a different commute.  Currently I take the ACE to Diridon Station, from there catch the light rail to the Fruitdale Station where I catch the 25, or walk depending on if the bus stops.  I have been toying with getting off at Santa Clara Station and taking the 22 or 522 express to taylor.  At Taylor I get off and take the 61 or 62 to valley Medical where I work.  I tried this a few times last week, and it was OK but the wait is a bit long for the 61/62.  However I did get some pictures of the Santa Clara Station to share.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment