What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Camberly Rose Bladder Infection


On our trip, Miss Camberly Rose developed a bladder infection.  Maybe too much travel has its consequences.  Caleb and I gave her a blessing Saturday before she went to the hospital in Rexburg.  The blessing seemed to help her relax.  I re-blessed her a couple days later with the same result.  The big consequence of the infection was that she felt like she needed to go potty, but couldn't go.  Sheri and Charity went with her to the hospital.  Tony and I took Hayley Dawn to church.  Grandpa Scoresby and Caleb were also there.  Sheri said Camberl was just a few minutes from a catheter when she finally went potty at the hospital.  She received an antibiotic and also took tylenol to help.
Outside Rexburg Hospital


1 comment: