What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Sheri and the Van

Sheri took the van to Idaho to drop Miranda at school.  Rexburg doesn't clean their roads very well, and someone slid into the back end of the van.  She has since taken it in for repairs, and it is still there.  We are going to be without the van for something like a month.  In the meantime we have a rental.  We hope it is repaired for our next Idaho trip to see the baby.  I doesn't look that bad but I guess they are replacing the bumper and the hatchback door.

No comments:

Post a Comment