What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Grand Baby Weekend (elongated)

We took off on Thursday to Idaho to meet the new Grand baby, Todd James.  We traveled with two grand daughters, Camberly and Hayley (Charity's daughters).  We met Baby Todd.  Mark and Lizzie brought their four kids up Saturday, so we were able to spend some time with them and play in the snow.  We went to the Pizza Buffet in Rexburg.  Everyone received a text from Natalia showing baby Ayden taking her first steps.  She is scooting along quite well.  Upon our return Jeremy made us dinner, and there we spent time with the last three grand sons.  I am biased but these grand kids are pretty cute.  I got to hold Baby Asher, and spent time talking with Bronnie and Skylar.  Skylar said our prayer.  It was all good except for a nasty bladder infection that plagued Camberly.  This included a hospital visit and everything.
Thanks to Grandpa David who let us stay at his place in Iona.
In the snow, most of the snow had gone, and it rained some taking more away; but there was a patch where the had scraped it off the parking area that was plenty fun.

I got some cardboard from the dumpster on which they could slide
My version of the snowman
on the hill




With Baby Todd




Hayley snuck in lots of kisses, mostly on the cheek



In the apartment on the keyboard
Pizza!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment