What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Baby Asher Was Darn SIck

January was the month of sickness for Baby Asher.  He came down with the RSV stuff and had a miserable time.  He ended up at USF pediatric Hospital in Oakland from Sunday to Friday right after Stake Conference, second week in January.  Here are some hospital pictures.  At San Joaquin they had to drill into his heal for an IV because the couldn't get a vein.  They got him better however and now he is his old happy self.  Jeremy and Kayla spent most of the week out there, or were back and forth every day.  Sheri and I visited Sunday, and Sheri went back another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment