What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Parables of Jesus: The Prodigal Son



This is the classic story about two sons.  Too often we focus on one son, and forget the ever so poignant story of the elder son, who is always with his father, but still feels envy when his brother returns.  With regards to the wayward son, Jesus says "He came to himself."  Those are powerful words.  To come to yourself are words of repentance, and humility.

No comments:

Post a Comment