What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, February 10, 2017

BYU Movie: Measure of a Man (1962)



I remember seeing this film at some point in my seminary career.  This movie bears the age old question, what are you going to do when you friends want to drink?  I answered this question for myself at some point in my life.  It just wasn't for me.  today that same question comes in many ways.  It could be what am I going to do when I have access to the computer?  Or still the questions with drugs and alcohol.  In this movie the young people have gone much to far, being out at 1 a.m.  At that time the mind isn't working as well.  You hope that some of these questions have been answered before time.

No comments:

Post a Comment