What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Tony and Snow: Natalie Wedding Trip



Tony was fascinated by snow falling from the sky.  He said he had never seen it snowing before.  Such is the life of a California boy.  However he had seen snow before, and even played in it.  He remembered having played in snow on a trip to Boise a couple years ago.  We had stopped and found a nice patch of snow, on our drive to Boise, and there had been snow at Sara's house he and Anthony used for making a snowman.
SO on the way home, just outside of Wells, at the base of the Ruby Mountains, the snow came up to the road, so we stopped for some quick play.  I had forgotten how cold snow is.  I made a quick snow man, and Tony made some snowballs to throw, mostly at my snowman.




No comments:

Post a Comment