What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Scary Mommy Says Don't Say "Can't You Just."

Scary Mommy tells the worse phrase to use with an already busy mother.  That phrase is "Can't you just."  Being a man, and always wanting to give advise, this is something I say--often.  Not only to my wife, but to other family members.  I don't think I use it outside the family at all; but it is a manipulative phrase as I try to get my way.  Normally, it is used as a phrase to maybe give ideas and enlighten someone else.  However, if someone's plate is already overloaded, it really isn't helpful.  Read the blog post and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment