What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Mysterious Light Over Sacramento

Saturday as we were returning home from Utah, I saw this strange light from the back seat of the van.  I pointed it out to everyone.   It seemed strange to me, sort of like a helicopter lurking.  The light was shining on the freeway, and traffic was really bad.  I wondered why a helicopter would be lighting up the freeway.  Sheri said she knew it wasn't a helicopter but had no idea what it was exactly.  We didn't bother with a picture, but found these on social media.  However these pictures are very similar to what we saw.  The official story is this was a test of a Trident missile.  I guess the light would be a reflection of the sun which had gone down not long before.  It looked to us most like the picture in the lower corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment