What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Manteca Stake Broadway Review: Something to Believe In: Afternoon



I hate to compare, but this is still the song I most enjoy listening to from the Broadway Review.  I snuck in the back and made this movie, and it is pretty shaky, but the vocal is great.  Also, unbeknown to me at the time, the rail on Annie's side did not have someone holding it so Annie and/or Caleb had to hold it through out, even through the hug at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment