What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Natalie's Wedding: November 6, 2015

Natalie was married this last Friday.  She married Charlie Robinson.  She is my niece who lives in Tracy, but the wedding was in Utah.  So we, Sheri, I, Caleb and Tony, traveled to Utah; reception locally this Saturday.  We made it in time for a visit to the distribution center and Seagull Books.  Then it was on to South Jordan to the museum and the distribution center at the temple as they didn't have Caleb's size of pants at the main distribution center.  Then on to Charlie's house to get groomed, and then the Provo Temple for Natalie to go through the temple.  This is where Sheri also first visited the temple, and she and I were married.  After we visited the Brick Oven Pizza in Provo.  We spent the night at Weldon's, and Caleb went to Salt Lake to hang with missionary friends.
The wedding was Friday at the Timpanogos Temple.  Natalie seemed to smile through out.   Grandma Linda from the Norman side was there despite having had a recent heart attack.   When she went through the line Natalie teared up.  I asked her later and she said it was because she didn't expect her to be there.  The wedding was followed by a meal in Provo at the groom's church, and then a reception in Provo that night at the White Willow Reception Center.  The movie of Natalie and Charlie was well done and I watched it a couple times.  They served cheese cake.
Timpanogos Temple






Amber's baby Lila Sue
The happy couple



Caleb in the men's line.  He was suppose to have been with Natalie's side to even things out, but one of the groomsmen didn't show.

Best cousin friends, Natalie and Caleb


Games at the lucheon and a new friend

Sheri, Caleb, Sue, Vera and Amber

Charlie, Diane, Chloe, Connie and Travis

Chloe, Connie, Travis, Dustin and Kelly
Diana, Rachelle and Vera
The Normans, Heather, Diana, Charlie, Natalie, Mark, Chelsea, Joshua.  Nicole and Anna in front. 



No comments:

Post a Comment