What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Prove City Center Temple: Photographic Essay

I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of the new Provo Temple when we had some time to kill waiting for Natalie's Reception in Provo.  There was still a chain link fence around the temple, but it looks very close to being completed.  However who would know as the construction is all inside.



Reflective picture in building nest door

No comments:

Post a Comment