What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving Morning: Pie for Breakfast and Turkey Bowl

We were at the Petersons at 8 a.m. for pie for breakfast.  That is all but our Caleb who wondered in a bit later.  I had the turtle pie, and then apple, and then ventured to the key lime.  I was afraid it might be too sour for me, but found it to be excellent.  I originally took only half a piece, but went back to finish the piece off.  
We headed to the park just a few minutes after 10.  
 You can watch more swinging here.

 A little warm up.

 We started with four of us, Jeremy and I vs Caleb and Anthony.  However we were joined by a much bigger group, making ten who participated, including Sheri who took a baby home early.  Tony played both ways, and scored the most touchdowns.  We made it through with no injuries, except for maybe Mom's chest where the ball got her.  Ty stayed at the playground watching babies.








Your's truly taking the picture and Mom had gone home.

Caleb, Anthony, Charity, Miranda, Natalia, Tony, Jeremy, Kayla.


No comments:

Post a Comment