What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Thanksgiving Dinner 2015

We hosted Thanksgiving this year.  We had all of our kids home, which was way cool.  We also had six of eight grand babies, which was also cool.  Mark and Dianna came over with their two daughters who are still at home.  Sheri made an incredible turkey.  Caleb carved.  I smashed the potatoes.  There were also yams, and carrots, and gravy and stuffing (Stove Top), and rainbow Jell-O and any number of treats.  There were also an overabundance of pies, and we still have pie in the fridge.
two tables to hold us all.  We had 17 adults and 7 children.


 Elliot was fascinated with baby Hayley








Miranda with two babies


Proof I ate that butterscotch pie

Aunt Dianna with her daughter and Charity's baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment