What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Water Conservation: Email at Work

More Water Conservation Tips
The little rain we’ve seen has not really helped with the serious drought California is having. Governor Brown has declared a drought emergency and all Californians are being asked to reduce their water use. Here are some things you can do to help.
·         Turn off the faucet when you are brushing your teeth.
·         Take shorter showers. If you must take a bath, don’t fill it as high as you normally would.
·         Full loads only for your dishwasher and washing machines!
·         If you wash dishes by hand, do not leave the water running.
·         Do not leave the water running for long when you are cooking or cleaning.
 
Help save water, and thank you in advance for making a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment