More Water Conservation Tips
The little rain we’ve seen has not really helped with the serious drought California is having. Governor Brown has declared a drought emergency and all Californians are being asked to reduce their water use. Here are some things you can do to help.
· Turn off the faucet when you are brushing your teeth.
· Take shorter showers. If you must take a bath, don’t fill it as high as you normally would.
· Full loads only for your dishwasher and washing machines!
· If you wash dishes by hand, do not leave the water running.
· Do not leave the water running for long when you are cooking or cleaning.
Help save water, and thank you in advance for making a difference.