What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Caleb with Fayette District in Nauvoo

Fayette District and Elder Davis and his mom at Nauvoo Temple

Fayette District with Elder Davis at Nauvoo Temple
The Fayette District and Brother Christensen at Nauvoo Temple  l-r Elder Wardle, Elder Mortenson, Elder Bagshaw, Elder Mattson, Elder Davis, Elder Wood, Elder MacDonald, Brother Christensen in front
Fayette District and Brother Christensen at Carthage Jail

No comments:

Post a Comment