What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Caleb is going through his second transfer

I was just sitting here trying to reach out to Caleb in my thoughts.  He is being transferred today or tomorrow, so I reach out in prayer that he can be safe.  Transfer are hard on parents, as they are on missionaries, but they are a necessary part as missionaries come home and new ones enter the mission field.  We have Valentines to mail to Caleb, but are going to wait until he has landed.  I bet wherever he goes it will be cold and there will be lots of snow.  I hope Spring comes quickly to Iowa.  I love my missionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment