What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Manteca Weekend Plans: Chili Cook-off and Music Concert

The Chili Cook-off is always fun.  I love to get a bowl with three or four different chilis, and try to keep them separate so I can taste them all.  Corn bread and desserts top off the meal. If you want to be there you are invited.
Sister Christensen, stake musical director is putting together the music concert.  I know she will be on flute playing in a four-part music ensemble.  Stake choir is singing "Good Night Dear Heart, inspired by an inscription on the tombstone of Mark Twain's daughter and put to music by Dan Forrest.  It is also going to be a fun evening.  If you look good music, this is going to be enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment