What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, February 24, 2014

Life in Manteca 87: The Almonds are in Bloom

It is that time of year again when Spring has officially begun as witnessed by the almond blossoms.  These pictures I took across from the Stake Center after church. Ripon held the ALmond Blossom Festival this weekend.


Beautiful.  We are due for a big rain this week, so the weather may turn out well for the almond crop.  Many local people depend on a good crop.  The other tree mixed in locally is walnuts, but mostly farther east.

No comments:

Post a Comment