What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Work: Christmas Party Picture

photo courtesy of Diem
This is Christmas Breakfast at the Pruneyard:  Kim Seng, Vanessa, Nancy, Theresa, Diem, Hang, Anne, Annemarie, Audrey, Mikelle,   Marilyn, Nina, Me, Mitra.  Fun time with gift exchange and good food.

My one comment about work.  The air conditioning people are to be congratulated.  Every morning we are met with temperatures which keep my coat on and my legs covered with my blanket.  I hope they do as well this summer.  In the meantime, I would like to be warm before noon.  They always check in the afternoon after the heat has started to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment