What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

San Joaquin Distrist Honor Choir: 2013: Caleb Wardle


For the second year (both years we have lived here) Caleb was in the district honor choir.  Caleb sang the tenor solo.  I am posting a couple song now, and will wait for the DVD to post the rest.  We also watched orchestra and band.  Caleb was the only guy from Sierra High School.  There were also three women.  Clayton Williams from our ward and Manteca High School was in the concert band.  Ben Tolman was also in the band as was Joshua Cook from "Hot Spud."
The Last Words of David
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4qths-H6oY
This is the song with Caleb singing the tenor solo.
http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_edit?ns=1&video_id=Pg0r1Wl8KbM&feature=mhsn

No comments:

Post a Comment