What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Our New Years Eve was mostly uneventful.  We played Trivial Pursuit last night, but played a fast version as we weren't very good at the questions.  I had said I was going to bed early, but stayed up piddling on the computer until after I could hear fireworks outside.  Part of this was because I had to pick up Caleb from the church dance.  His band played. He said they did a good job.  I took the van to load up with drums and instruments.  I had used some Driscoll Fruit coupons expiring 12/31/2012 earlier in the day, but they wouldn't let me use more than one at a time, so I went back to Safeway, to use the last, but they closed for the holiday so I had one unused coupon. 
Today we went to the beach, it was cold.  We did enjoy walking through Capitola, and visiting the Thomas Kinkade Exhibit.  Impressive art, incredible how he manipulates light.  We came home early and everyone went to see Les Miserables while I stayed home with Tony.  We have been watching "Avengers" cartoons.  I have been trying to recover from a bad cold and sinus infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment