What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

***^Stacks Restaurant

Work staff meeting at Stacks in Campbell in honor of Margaret, our boss, moving on.

Stacks was fun, a bit expensive for breakfast.  But their pancakes were very good and worthy of their name.  I had the Farmer's Breakfast, which was really too much to eat.  Sausage, better than regular links, bacon eggs and potatoes.  I think Stacks is OK for once in a while.  Since walking past going to a training I have wanted to go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment