What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Caleb on the Roof


I found these pictures that Charity took of Caleb on the roof of our home in Cupertino.  This was after they had redone the roof.  I don't like him going on the roof.  However in Cupertino it was a little safer than now that it is twice as high.

Sky Light

corner of Tilson and Calvert

Schulkens roof next door
 The Schulkens were great next door neighbors.  I bet we got on their nerves with foster babies and bad habits, but we tried to make up every year at Christmas when we would carol.
Tiny tiny backyard



No comments:

Post a Comment