What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sierra Idol 2012

The Sierra Idol Competition was tonight.  It involved nine performers who were voted by the audience to find a winner.  In other words, the person who can bring the most friends and family is the Sierra Idol.  However, Caleb's friend from band Hot Spud took third place.  Emma Hunter took second.  Someone named Sierra took first which I guess is appropriate.  I think Caleb did as well as any and had a good time.  Natalie came over from Tracy to support Caleb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF2fpUJlsZ0&feature=plcp

No comments:

Post a Comment