What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, October 12, 2012

Life in Manteca 54: Will the real Kamatsu Stand Up

Kamatsu, this is a monster of a machine, those are the large cones.
A couple road projects by our house are going to greatly improve driving in town.  City crews are putting a new sewer line behind our house under Woodward.  This project has been going for over a year, starting up  by Airport and slowly working down Woodward.  Parts of Woodward have been closed for over a year.


Komatsu is everyone's favorite

 Atherton is also being extended past Main street.  This is the major street on the other side of our house, which goes behind Bass Pro Shop.  They have added a stop light at Main and Atherton.  When finished this road will be a quicker way to Home Depot and Target from our house.

1 comment:

  1. I missed the real Komatsu, so went back and took another picture. This machine is LARGE!!!

    ReplyDelete