What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Mormon Movies: Summary (to mmboe)

Movies with a Mormon Connection
***** Krueger's Christmas
***** 17 Miracles
***** A Search for Truth
***** The Guilty (BYU 1978, Gordon Jump)
****^ Cipher in the Snow (BYU Films)
****^ Legacy
****^ Twilight Series
****^ Rigoletto
****^ The Drop Card (BYU 1980)
**** The Emmett Smith Story (BYU)
**** Napoleon Dynamite
**** Saturday's Warrior
**** Star Child
**** Faith in Every Footstep
**** The Thanksgiving Promise (based on the book "Chester, I Love You")
**** The Coat  (By Mormon Channel, You Tube)
***^ John Baker's Last Race (BYU 1976)
***^  One Man's Treasure
*** Run Dick, Run Jane (BYU 1972, documentary)
*** Sweetwater Rescue
*** Singles Ward
*** The Sweetwater Rescue
*** Road to Zion: British Isles
*** Blind Love (BYU 1979)
**^ The Trophy Case (BYU 1979)
**^ RM
** Return With Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment