What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Life in Manteca 53: Johnny's retaurant review, 9/11.

Yosemite and Main
The city of Manteca displayed their flags for 9/11.  They were also out for Labor Day.  Saw a group picking them up.  It was neat how they did it.

Sheri, Tony and I went out for Friday date to Johnny's Restaurant.   I liked the atmosphere, sort of reminded me of a restaurant from my growing up years--70s.  Sheri and I both had prime rib special.  It was served with prawns, and Sheri gave me her's.  Sheri had also ordered prime rib a couple weeks before at the Black Bear.  As a result Johnny's prime rib left us disappointed as it didn't stack up to the Black Bear.  I loved the prawns, and the clam chowder.  The mashed potatoes were also great, but the main course just wasn't as good as it should have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment