What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Boating: Labor Day 2012

My Job, holding the flag
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9hT7HEpsqA
 

 The Normans took us boating for Labor Day.  We all swam around the boat, Caleb surfed and wake barded.  Charity and Anthony tried the wake board.  Charity was up for a few seconds.  Tony loved the tube the first time with Mom, but when he went with Dad his dad swamped him.  Anna and Natalie and Dianna and Mark were also there.  Heather was home sick.



No comments:

Post a Comment