What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Ace Train 27: Stadiums, Extra Train


49ers Stadium


Site for Earthquakes Stadium

The 49er stadium continues to go up.  It is amazing how fast four big cranes can work.  Now I have another stadium to watch, as the Earthquake Stadium will be in San Jose, close to Santa Clara Station.
Ace Train is adding a new later train in both the morning and p.m.  The drawback, they are removing a car from the train I take in the morning, so it will be more crowded.

No comments:

Post a Comment