What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Ace Train 23: Clean it up already; 49er stadium

The Ace Train follows the Altamont Pass Road, the original highway and not the freeway.  It  passes a couple trailers, that are like split open.  You see them clearly from the train, not so much from the road.  This is one of the messes that has been there since I started riding the train a year and a half ago.  It would be nice if someone would clean it up. 


The 49er stadium is making fast progress.  Even in a week you can see changes.  The have a round bowl already made. 







And then yesterday, I noticed the framework for and even taller portion was going up.
sorry about the stormy weather
 Another new thing is the work on the salt pond levees in the Wildlife Refuge.  I think they may be breaching them in effort for the area to return to marsh land.


No comments:

Post a Comment