What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Anthony's Primary Lesson, and Friend Jesse



Anthony's Friend from San Jose came for the weekend.  I had mentioned to a friend that I would post pictures from a trip to the park, but I forgot to take the camera.  So here our some pictures from home.  Jesse is now into "Thomas."  He turns three next month.  He was also into Popsicles, and we have a few stains to prove it.
Tony was singing a song he learned in primary so I asked if I could record him.  It is "The Wiseman Built His House Upon a Rock."  He then told me a story about how his primary teacher, Sister Williams, brought water and sand to class, and showed how the sand washes away.  They then played a came of making right choices and wrong choices; wrong choices are like being washed awayanding, and right choices are strong.  Tony said he made the right choice. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHclYZS5ftI&feature=plcp

No comments:

Post a Comment