What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Life in Manteca 24:Tony; park review and home acrobatics




We found another park close to our house.  It is between us and main street. I have driven a block from it many times but never noticed it.  But now Tony and I, (Miranda took Tony another day) have checked it out.  It is very nice, and not very crowded.  The slides are very tall.  Tony said the one on the camera's left scared him, but that is the one he went on the most.  There was also a nice swing, and plenty of climbing toys.  Tony liked this park, and it seems to not be crowded as many of the lots in the neighborhood are still vacant.


Tony turned a let's take a family picture on the stairs into a person acrobatic time.  Tony has incredible upper arm strength, and that is why he loves climbing.  He also loves his Momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment