What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Life in Manteca 21: Community Party.


Somebody in our neighborhood, in an effort for us to know each other better, partially to fight crime, had a neighborhood party at the park.  It included police officers, horses, snow cones, cotton candy, potluck, and jumping house.  Of course Tony also enjoyed the playground.  Here are a few photos.  I think someone said it was Amy who put the party together, so thanks to her.  Tony insisted on riding the big horse instead of the Pony, and I must admit I was worried he might fall off.  Tony had a red snow cone, I ate a ton of pizza, it was very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment