What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Life in Manteca 49: Pioneer Day Celebration

Pony Ride with Caleb

Fish Pond

This is shooting water at a target which breaks a balloon--a favorite

Apple Bob


cow roping

dunk tank

Balloon Toss
The stake put on a very nice Pioneer Day Celebration.  Every ward provided a booth.  Our ward provided the horse riding.  The bishop has a couple horses, as does a former bishop who is now in another stake. 

Bishop and his wife came over for dinner Sunday.  Sheri was disappointed in her chili.  We had birthday party for Ty over Skype.  Charity and Anthony also here.



No comments:

Post a Comment