What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Trip 2012: Roy

Terry, Mike, Rolf, Gerdt and Boyd with Sheri in front

Boyd's family

Terry and Julie
We traveled to Roy from Idaho Falls for a reunion of Sheri and her brothers.  Many of them now live in the Salt Lake area.  Terry and Julie have since moved to Iowa, is this was only a couple days before their move.  We all brought our own meal, I did Taco Bell.  Rold supplied water melon for everyone.  Although it was a fast reunion, it was fun.  Jeremy and Kayla met us there.  Jeremy and Caleb played soccer, and Tony did the playground.  They had a sliding glide that I had to lift him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment