What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trunk or Treat Stevens Creek Ward




I didn't take many pictures of this even, and mostly they are of my kids.  This is an annual event where we can get together as a church group and enjoy the kids.  We missed the event last year as we were in Utah burying my nephew.  Tony enjoyed giving out the candy more than trick or treating.  As you can see, we did a fishing game.  I put the candy on the trunk, which is over the water.  Of course he candy dish slipped off, and at least half ended up in the water.  Fortunately with the half I saved we had enough.  There was some more that didn't fit in the bin, which I added.  Even so we didn't go through it all and there was plenty left.  We kept the wet for us.


Charity and Anthony are actually dressed for another party.  Tomorrow, for regular trick or treats tomorrow, I think we are going to be gone.  However we will run some to the neighbors to keep up a tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment