What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Charity Lost Her Head; Or Two Heads are Better than One.

Charity and I travel together in the morning, she goes to school and I to work, which are across the street from each other.  Thursday when we were headed to the car, Charity lost her head.



I mean literally lost her head.






It rolled away from her.





She picked it up, and put it into the car.  It's good she had another.


It's true, two heads are better than one.  Of course in these pictures there are three heads.







I guess if two heads or three heads are good, then a bunch of heads are terrific.






Charity is wondering how she can use her heads for Halloween.
This story is presented by Charity's cosmetology school.

No comments:

Post a Comment