What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, August 5, 2018

We Run into the Scannels in Natalia's Ward

We traveled to the Seattle area to spend time with Natalia.  And guess who we at church, old friends from Stevens Creek Ward.  Of course we didn't know they would be there, but their daughter now lives in Natalia's ward.  We have camped with them in the past.  The Scannels now live in New Hampshire.  Their boys were not there, (they were sluffing church) but there were five grandchildren, and I am not sure how many more the boys have between them.  The Scannels were having a reunion at Brenna's home.

No comments:

Post a Comment