What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Sunday Dinner with the Merrills

It seems we always have Sunday dinner with the Merrills when we visit Natalia.  This visit was no exception.  However they introduced us to a new game, Kubb.  You tossed sticks to knock over blocks, with the king block saved for last.  It was fun.  We also played some bocci and generally had a good time conversing.  Tony has a pen pal from the Merrill grandchildren so it was good for him as well.  The task now is for on of our kids to make us a set of Kubb for Christmas.  This Sunday dinner was a bit more special because it included Ty's birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment