What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, August 31, 2018

Tony, Sheri and I At Christine Falls: Mount Rainier

It was a pretty steep but short hike from the car parking area to the top of Christine Falls.  The actual Christine Falls is hard to see as it is just before the bridge on the main road.  However there are lots of small falls leading up to Christine Falls.
looking up stream from trail bridge
looking down stream
down stream
up stream
Actual Christine Falls from the road.  The rock is part of the bridge and this is looking down.  This is down river from the walking bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment