What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Happy Anniversary to Us: Aug 11

It was a crazy weekend.  We were very busy.  Sheri and I went exploring gyms, and I now have a membership in the Fit Republic gym which is close to our home.  I can walk there.  The selling factor was the hydro massage tables.
I ten participated in Evee Community Day for Pokemon.  I caught enough to keep me happy because I had to end early.
It was then off to Lodi Lake to initiate the kayak the kids got me for Father's Day.  It worked well, but we had to use the kayak in a place other than the beach.  I had a turn, and came very close to a goose.  I then took Skylar and Bronston for a ride.  They both had turns paddling while I helped with my hands from the rear.  The Halls were also there.  Camberly and Hayley really enjoyed the waterfall in the kiddie pool.  While Asher enjoyed dumping water on Tony's head.

We then headed back to Manteca for a lunch date.  We debated for sometime where to go, and decided on Applebees all you can it ribs.  Very nummy, but destroyed by calorie count for the day, and carb count as they came with fries.  I did avoid any sugary drinks.
Very good conversation as Sheri and I discussed the good years and the bad.  35 years and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment