What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Camping at Mount Rainier: Cougar Rock Camp Ground July 30 to Aug 2

A Few more camping pictures.  Most of these are around our campground.

Cougar Rock was pretty fun.  There was a camp-wide program every night.  We went one night and listened to someone talk about ways we are scared.  We also had campfires at camp each night.  This included smores one night, playing murder another, and conversation.  Of course it also included chasing young ones.  Short excursion included the Hanover one morning, and to Paradise another.  We also toured waterfalls--Narada and Christine.  It was a fun week.

No comments:

Post a Comment