What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, August 9, 2018

Mount Rainier Camping and Nisqually Glacier View Point and Wild Flowers

Here are a few more camping photos.  At Paradise we were looking for a shorter hike, and came upon the Nisqually Glacier View Point as a short hike.  It did have some climbs however.  The Nisqually River, which is a glacier water river has lots of grit in it from the Glacier process.  It does not look appetizing, but rather a whitish brown.

This hike is also known for wildflowers

Finally a couple pictures of Mount Rainier from Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment