What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Northwest Trek Wildlife Park

They day we left the park we had hoped to go to a lake, but the cool air turned us away, so we headed to the Northwest Trek Wildlife Park in Eatonville, between Mr. Rainier and Tacoma.  The greatest fun was the first think we did.  They have a terrific park there.  I watched Asher go up the rock steps to a slide.  He did this over and over.  Later he discovered a wading creek which he also enjoyed.  There was a short walk to see wildlife.  The cages were all pretty open so sometimes it was hard to see the animals.  Everyone also went on a train ride (except me as I lost my ticket).  I have pictures from my viewpoint at the lake. I watched deer, elk and caribou feeding and drinking around the lake.  We also visited a reptile exhibit, but it was pretty lame. 
I tried to get everyone through lunch with the leftover food from camp I could come across.  It was cheese and sandwiches without bread, and chips. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment